Returns and Refunds
How To Return A Product – Customers need to obtain RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) before shipping item back.
Please inspect your order within 14 days of receipt.
*Before opening inkjet, laser toner or any product boxes make sure this is the correct product for your machine.
- RETURN CONDITION – All Returns must be in the same condition as received and contain: all original boxes – packing materials and contents included in the original shipment.
- 30 DAY RETURN – Customer must request an RMA number within 30 DAYS of order delivery. After 30 days, RMA will be reviewed and there will be 20% re-stocking fee for customer errors not to exceed $100.00. Customers pay return shipping for all order errors and product ordering errors.
- RESTOCK FEE – 20% Re-Stocking, not to exceed $100.00, may apply on all Non-Defective conforming Returns and undeliverable packages.
- INVALID SHIPPING ADDRESS / UNDELIVERABLE – Customer is responsible for providing a VALID and COMPLETE shipping address during check-out. A 20% fee will be charged for packages returned due to an INVALID or INCOMPLETE delivery address.
- Orders that are REFUSED at the time of delivery will be considered undeliverable as addressed.
- RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES – return shipping to Supply Depot, Inc. is at the customer’s expense on all Non-Defective conforming returns. All return charges regarding Supply Depot errors will be paid for by Supply Depot and customer will be provided a prepaid label.
- TO GET RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-331-3810.
- We will email or fax RETURN INSTRUCTIONS and your RMA # to the email address or fax number registered under your account. If you don’t have an account please let us know how to contact you.
- RMA ON LABEL – Please insure RMA # appears clearly on the SHIPPING LABEL on the outside of the return shipment. Please do not mark the box itself in any other way.
- DAMAGED SHIPMENT – Please notify the carrier and Supply Depot, Inc. immediately if your package arrives damaged. Ask the carrier to make a note of the damaged shipment. Please photograph the damage, if possible. Also please notify Supply Depot, Inc. immediately to arrange for pick-up of damaged merchandise. Supply Depot, Inc. will file a claim with the carrier. Please save the merchandise, the original box, and all packing materials. ANY DAMAGE PRESENT ON AN ITEM AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY MUST BE REPORTED TO Supply Depot, Inc. WITHIN 3 DAYS OF DELIVERY. Any unreported damage will be considered user damage, and the return policy maybe void.
- REFUSED RMA – Supply Depot, Inc. reserves the right to refuse RETURNS on any product that does not meet the above requirements.
- All authorize RETURNS must include a shipment tracking number.
- Supply Depot, Inc. is not responsible for LOST or STOLEN packages.
- Upon receipt of a return requesting a full refund, Supply Depot will process your request within 7-10 business days.